PLEASE NOTE the following:
- None of the resources or services that I provide, or that are provided by or through this website, are intended to be, nor should be construed as, legal advice or any other advice that requires professional licensing.
- Please use the online Reply Form to make appropriate inquiries regarding specific services, information, materials, and/or documents you are looking for. I will respond to you immediately (usually within 24 hours).
- Any consulting services I provide are restricted to clients who are both
- currently enrolled in DP101 [click here for information], and
- sign my standard consulting agreement [click here to review and/or print a copy].
- Please click here for additional information and resources.
Most of the consulting work I do involves a combination of legal research, writing, and litigation support.
There is hardly a personal or business problem whose cause, and resolution, doesn’t involve legal research that involves any or all of the following:
- Case Law & Common Law
- Statutory Law
- Court Rules
- Administrative & Regulatory Rules
- Public Notices & Recordings
The ability to effectively put “pen to paper” is often the key missing link to successfully and efficiently resolving an area of concern. Below are the basic areas of writing in which, literally, I have assisted in the preparation of thousands of documents over the past 40 years:
- Demand Letters
In a vast majority of cases, getting sued can be an unmercifully expensive experience. However, with the proper approach, you can dramatically reduce the costs of being thrust into the legal arena (with or without an attorney). These are the key areas in which I have assisted hundreds of clients in safely navigating their way through a wide variety of legal proceedings:
- Pre-Legal Organization
- Case Research
- Case Summaries
- Legal Referrals
- Case Advocacy
All of these services are provided exclusively to Due Process 101 clients at very heavily discounted rates and costs.
In order to inquire about specific services, simply use this Reply Form